Setting up an online store is easier with WordPress and WooCommerce that is aided by a click and drag feature. However, setting up an online store is just one side of the coin.
You’ll have to deal with choosing a server, configure the mail server, and create a standard operating procedure for regular store maintenance.
Successful online stores are supported by efficient servers, which are professionally maintained to handle heavy traffic.
A decent WooCommerce hosting will help your online store flourish as you would focus on your core business activities.
Now, it’s quite natural to be overwhelmed by the abundance of WooCommerce hosting options. However, you must carefully choose a dedicated hosting platform that offers an easy setup and online store management.
In this blog post, we’ll dig deeper and unearth the essential features of a dedicated WooCommerce hosting platform vis-à-vis generic hosting.
We shall go through the best WooCommerce Hosting 2022 options to secure your online store’s future and deliver a premium online shopping experience to your customers.
Why WooCommerce hosting is preferred over generic hosting?
WooCommerce hosting offers the following advantages:
- Automated set up helps you hit the ground running
- Regular backups
- Enhanced security to protect user-information
- Knowledgeable support executives
You must always analyze a hosting provider on the above criteria and choose the one that satisfactorily meets each one.
Every WooCommerce hosting offers some unique features, and you must consider all of them before choosing the best WooCommerce hosting 2022.
Top WooCommerce Hosting 2022:
Look around, and you will find that every alternate WordPress website is hosted on SiteGround.
Yes, this is one of the largest and most efficient hosting service providers globally, and customers love the performance, support, and affordable hosting plans along with some incredible features tailor-made to support WooCommerce stores.
Features to Support WooCommerce Stores
In addition to the standard features offered in the shared hosting plans, SiteGround’s WooCommerce plans include the following special features:
- One-click WooCommerce Storefront theme set up
- SSL certificate for securing online visitor or shopper’s information
- Enhanced website load time through the use of Integrated Cloudflare Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- All servers are PCI compliant
- Free and quick installation of the shopping cart
- Free caching and backup restore
The most significant benefit of hosting your WooCommerce store with SiteGround is that it offers the WooCommerce theme and plugin automatic setup.
- Best Landing Page Plugins for WordPress (2022)
- Best WordPress Database Plugins (Clean and Optimize Your DB)
- 10 Best WordPress Table Plugins to Organize Data (Compared)
- How to Clear WordPress Cache (Tutorial + Plugins)
- Best Blogging Platforms in 2022 (Ultimate Guide)
Thus, it becomes easier for the store owner to go live with their store with just a click. However, the control panel might disappoint you as too many features and options are often confusing.
You can start with the basic StartUp WooCommerce plan at just $6.99 and even move to the highest-paid plan of $14.99.
Thus, if you’re starting with your online store and don’t have the fortune to spend, then SiteGround’s WooCommerce plans are just perfect for you.
WordPress officially recommends every user to use Bluehost, but that’s not the only reason why you should host your WooCommerce store with it.
Bluehost offers dedicated WoCommerce hosting plans that are affordable and efficient.
One compelling reason why WooCommerce store owners choose Bluehost is that it offers WooCommerce pre-installed, Free SSL, and many other attractive features.
Other incredible features offered by Bluehost include:
- Free installation call for setting up the store
- WordPress and WooCommerce comes pre-installed
- Free SSL certificate
- Dedicated IP address
- 100 GB SSD storage
- Unmetered Bandwidth
Since WooCommerce and WordPress come pre-loaded with all Bluehost plans, it becomes easier for store owners to go live quickly.
Custom dashboard makes it easier to manage performance or to cache updates, and other activities. cPanel access for advanced tweaks and server management tasks makes it more convenient.
Starting from $6.95/month, Bluehost’s WooCommerce hosting plans are suitable for store owners working under a tight budget.
Managed hosting service provided by DreamHost is considered among the top few suitable for WordPress hosting.
The dedicated plans for WordPress and WooCommerce are custom-made for store owners looking for a non-fussy hosting option.
Some of the WooCommerce-specific features offered by DreamHost include:
- Pre-installed Storefront and WooCommerce
- All tools are pre-configured to deliver optimal performance
- Protection against slow site loading speeds, hacking attempts, and traffic spikes at the server-side
- VaultPress backups for automatic data protection
- Free Jetpack Professional plugin
- Three calls with dedicated support every month
- Free SSL certificate
Sign Up with DreamHost, and you can get started right away with the pre-configured WooCommerce hosting plans. DreamHost offers a unique control panel that offers several options as well as easy navigation.
DreamHost is expensive compared to the other hosting providers, and the monthly plan starts from $16.95 (for 100,000 visitors).
WooCommerce hosting isn’t always about inexpensive plans but about the features rolled into them.
Liquid Web is expensive but comes loaded with stunning features and amazing value-added plugins, which justifies the costly plans.
Liquid Web managed WooCommerce hosting includes the following features:
- Pre-installed WooCommerce along with Astra Pro Theme and Beaver builder plugin
- Mobile-optimized pages
- Free SSL certificate for securing customer data
- Abandoned cart tool offered in collaboration with Jilt
- Free IconicWP plugins
- Expert support during store set up
- PCI-compliant scans (optional)
Most of the value-added features don’t come for free, and you will have to pay a fixed price for availing of them.
However, this managed hosting service’s most impressive feature is the expert support that users can expect during the setup.
There’s an expert team to help you through the entire setup process, where they help you configure the store as per your preferences.
Right from adding payment gateways to adding new products, you will be guided by an expert. Thus, it’s an appropriate platform for those looking for help during the initial set up period.
WooCommerce hosting plans offered by Liquid Web starts from $19/month, and as you scale, you can move to a plan as high as $999/month.