Using the BackWPup backup plugin, you can send your entire installation, including wp-content, to an external backup service, such as Dropbox, S3, FTP, and many more. You can quickly restore an installation using just one backup.zip file. Please be aware that this free version won’t receive the same level of support as the BackWPup Pro edition. You receive first-rate service and additional features with the premium version. You can use various tools provided by BackWPup Free to automatically back up your website.
The All-in-One backup solution for WordPress is BackWPup. With over 700,000 active installs, the BackWPup plugin is incredibly popular—and for good reason. It provides choices for cloud storage, automatic backup scheduling, and comprehensive backups. The nicest part is that you can do everything for free. You can create backups and quickly restore your WordPress site using the BackWPup backup plugin enabling you to maintain your website without worrying about breaking it and protecting it from any hacks. For backup tasks, the BackWPup plugin is ideal. You have the choice of manually taking backups of your website or scheduling them to be done automatically.
- You can plan automatic backups for your WordPress installation with BackWPup. You choose what information will be kept where and when.
- A complete database backup
- Complete data backup
- A copy of the plugins’ installed list
- Backup using a variety of storage methods
- Various backups of modified folders
- Checking and compressing databases
- Archive backup management
- Email report for WordPress Multisite Support Log.
- Because the information on your website is significant, keep a backup of it to protect against emergencies.
- Direct access to backup management and scheduling from your dashboard.
- This Extension’s outstanding capabilities are all simple to use and straightforward.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.