WordPress appointment scheduling plugin Bookly includes a fully configurable booking form, online payments, recurring appointments, CRM, and more. Bookly is made to increase your online sales and streamline scheduling. This is a one-stop shop for all types of enterprises, including money management, transportation, and hair salons or photography. It was launched in 2013 by Zach Olson and has its headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Appointment scheduling software Bookly, created for WordPress, is intended for companies in a variety of market sectors, including law firms, eateries, clinics, spas, fitness centers, and repair services. By using their brand colors, available dates, service categories, employee choices, payment methods, and request descriptions, businesses can develop unique booking forms.
- Team members on Bookly can utilize the color-coded calendar to keep track of their daily, weekly, and monthly commitments as well as their total workload.
- Managers can keep a record of customer requests using the booking list capability.
- Employees can establish unique profiles with their name, picture, email, phone, specialization, and other remarks.
- It enables customers to produce invoices based on the services they have ordered and the associated tax calculations.
- Managers can learn more about overall bookings, payments, and client engagement rates by using the activity dashboard.
- Businesses can combine Bookly with numerous third-party solutions, such as Google Calendar, Woo Commerce, and WPML, thanks to the system’s API.
There are no inquiries yet.