Boxzilla is developed and maintained by ibericode. ibericode is the umbrella company for projects undertaken by Danny van Kooten and friends. The company was started in 2010 and have been working on WordPress plugins and other open-source projects ever since.
WordPress plugins by ibericode have been downloaded well over 38 million times and are in active use on more than 2 million websites.
Boxzilla is a plugin allowing you to add pop-up or slide-in boxes to your WordPress site. Boxes can slide or fade in at any point and can contain whatever content you like.
Some of the advanced features offered by this plugin include the following:
- Boxes can contain any content users like.
Website owners can show boxes at various events:
- After scrolling down past a certain percentage of the page height.
- After scrolling down to a specific page element.
- After X seconds on the page.
- After X pageviews on the site.
- Manually by clicking a link or button
- When the user intents to exit your website (Premium)
- After X seconds on the site (any page). (Premium)
- Customizable box position on the screen.
- Animations for showing or hiding boxes.
- Page targeting, to only show pop-ups on certain posts or pages.
- Full control over how long boxes should stay hidden once they are dismissed.
- Customizable box appearance using a simple visual interface.
There are no inquiries yet.