Click to Chat
Installing a click-to-chat WhatsApp widget on your website will make it easier for you to communicate with your visitors. The WhatsApp plugin for WordPress is an easy tool for displaying all of your team’s accounts in one box. On your website, a list of WhatsApp accounts is displayed, and clicking one of them directs the user to that account on https://web.whatsapp.com/ if she is using a desktop computer or launches the WhatsApp app if she is using a mobile device.
It is commonly known that WhatsApp is one of the most widely used messaging apps worldwide. In more than 100 countries and with support for more than 50 languages, it is utilized by more than 1.5 billion people worldwide. This makes WhatsApp one of the most popular messaging services worldwide, and it’s for this reason alone that you should make it simple for visitors to utilize WhatsApp from your website. This click-to-chat WordPress plugin will incorporate a button on your website that users may click to be connected to your staff members on their phones in an app or WhatsApp online if they are using desktop browsers. You can set up a contact box to open and display the contact information, or you can configure this button to send users directly to the WhatsApp app on the first click. Having the premium version of this plugin enables you to include a chat box where you can include several contacts with their phone numbers, names, and job titles, which is important to note.
- Display a contact button next to or immediately following your Add to Cart button for every product. You can randomize, limit, and pin accounts for product page buttons just like you can with the floating widget.
- Publish WhatsApp Messenger on your website to engage with customers;
- Continue chatting on your WhatsApp page;
- Floating chat bubbles, embedded chat bubbles, and embedded chat windows are the three alternatives for chat location;
- Examine and choose from a selection of bubble icons;
- Editable text in a bubble.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.