Based in San Francisco, California, Deel is a privately held payroll and compliance service company. For businesses hiring foreign workers and contractors, the organization offers hiring and payment services. It is launched by Alex Bouaziz in 2019. You can hire, pay, and manage contractors and employees in 150 countries legally with Deel’s help. For your foreign staff, consider onboarding, contracts, cost management, benefits, payroll, and built-in compliance.
With Deel, anyone, anywhere can get employed and paid. It was designed for remote teams and offers worldwide payroll and compliant recruiting. Instantly and legally hire full-time workers or independent contractors anywhere in the world. With Deel, businesses use a tech-enabled self-serve procedure to handle payroll and produce localized legal contracts in more than 150 countries. More than 4,500 customers, ranging from SMBs to publicly traded corporations, are served by Deel.
- Using the Deel platform, companies can pay numerous remote team members at once.
- To lessen the risk associated with employing workers from foreign countries, it also collaborates with labor law specialists.
- They provide customized sample contracts that adhere to the local labor regulations of the parties involved and specify the paperwork and licenses needed to hire an employee from that party.
- The employees’ access to more than one hundred different currencies and payment methods enables mass payments to be made at once.
- The employment process is streamlined by additional features like e-signing, tax compliance, auto-invoicing, and customer assistance in many languages.
There are no inquiries yet.