You can create custom theme templates using the Divi Theme Builder interface, then apply those templates to individual pages or posts throughout your theme (including custom post types like Divi Projects and WooCommerce Products and Pages). You have total control over every component of your website thanks to the Theme Builder. There is also no longer any need to manually edit a theme template file because you can include or exclude templates on any page or post across your entire website. With the Divi Theme Builder, you can create unique headers, footers, category pages, product templates, blog post templates, 404 pages, and more by extending the Divi Builder’s power to every aspect of the Divi Theme.
Divi Builder is a sophisticated WordPress page-building tool that is always being enhanced and improved. Its visual builder and legacy builder editing modes make it easier to create professional layouts, and its templating system is excellent. One of the best drag-and-drop page builders on the market is without a doubt Divi Builder.
Using this well-known WordPress plugin, you can quickly and easily construct intricate responsive website layouts. With Divi Builder, you can create stunning websites even if you have no prior experience building websites and integrate rich media into your content, including images, attractive text, videos, forms, tables, and more.
- Using the Divi Builder, create a global header and menu from scratch for your complete website.
- Using the Divi Builder, create a global footer from scratch for your complete website.
- Create a unique 404-page template.
- Using the Divi Builder, create a unique post template layout for each blog article.
- Create a unique template for each product’s product page.
- Create a special archive page template.
- Create a unique template that will be used for all products (or posts) in a specific category.
There are no inquiries yet.