You can produce invoices with Express Invoice that you can print, email, or fax to clients directly for quicker payment. You can monitor payments, past-due accounts, sales team performance, and more using the reporting functionality. It is founded by Peter Lupton in 1993 and has its headquarters in Portugal.
The Portuguese Tax and Customs Authority has authorized InvoiceXpress as an online invoicing tool that may be used from any location with a browser. Although it was created with the Portuguese market in mind, store owners from other nations can also utilize it.
Express Invoice is a platform for billing and invoicing that assists companies in managing their operations for billing, accounts, orders, bids, invoicing, and payment requests.
Multiple team members can produce invoices, generate reports, and request billing payments via the online portal. Employees can create templates for recurring invoices for ongoing services and have them automatically link to credit card billing gateways to speed up payment processing.
- Quickly create expert quotes, orders, and invoices.
- Fax or email invoices to customers.
- Produces thorough reports.
- Continual orders are automatically recorded.
- Examine sales data by customer or product.
- Applies to both service-based and product-based firms.
- Track Income Expenses.
- Track Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Sales.
There are no inquiries yet.