Lokalise is the fastest-growing translation management system, trusted by thousands of businesses globally, with a simple, clear UI/UX and reasonable pricing. It is launched by Nick Ustinov and Petr Antropov in 2017 and has its headquarters in Dover, DE. With the help of a team of collaborators or on your own, Lokalise enables you to manage translations for your website, app, or game.
Nick Ustinov and Petr Antropov established the entirely remote startup Lokalise in 2017. The solution is a cloud-based platform that facilitates cooperation between developers, designers, translators, and project managers and acts as a single source of truth for content and translations. It also streamlines the translation and localization process. Automated data input from prototyping platforms to the live final product is made possible via APIs, SDKs, and plug-and-play interfaces. From start-ups to Fortune 500 enterprises, Lokalise has 2,000 clients in more than 80 countries.
- Localize your files by translating them (.xml, .strings, .json, .xliff, etc).
- Translate with your internal team, independent contractors, neighborhood, affiliated organizations, or bigger LSPs.
- Design sophisticated localization workflows with tasks and personalized translation statuses.
- Manage and collaborate on all of your software localization initiatives from a single platform.
- Add screenshots to your projects’ text strings for automatic text detection and matching.
There are no inquiries yet.