Founded in 2003 by Jon Oringer, Shutterstock is a hugely popular provider of stock photos, stock music, stock footage, and even editing tools. The company has its headquarters in New York, USA and is known to maintain an impressive library of over 200 million royalty-free stock photos, illustrations, and vector graphics. Shutterstock also maintains a library of video clips (10 million) and music tracks, which are always available for licensing.
Shutterstock offers the largest library of royalty-free stock photos, stock music, stock footage, and even editing tools. They’ve been operating for the past 10 years and are considered to be an elite agency providing stock photo subscription.
- Access to huge library of over 200 million stock photos and 11 million+ video footage
- Innovative search tools
- Enhanced licenses for advanced users
- High-quality digital asset
- Expensive than its competitors
- Price per image is much higher
There are no inquiries yet.