Simple Weather Plugin
A very simple shortcode will work if you only need a simple weather display with the current temperature and location for today. You may simply add any other choices, such as the nighttime temperature or the number of forecast days, to the shortcode. If a widget suits you better, the Simple Weather plugin also includes a simple-to-set-up widget with all the parameters you require.
The Simple Weather plugin provides widgets and shortcodes that you can use to display the current weather wherever on your WordPress website.
These WordPress weather widgets are simple to install and come with all the features you could need, including location, GPS coordinates, programmable update intervals, day and night temps, background colors, and more. The publisher additionally provides Weather for Visual Composer if you use WPBakery on your website.
If you’re looking for a high-quality but reasonably-priced tool, this plugin is a good choice. Similar to that, you will value the comprehensive documentation provided with the widget if you need a lot of direction and support.
- Presentation of the weather using a widget or shortcode.
- Forecasts for seven days.
- Temperature options to display or hide during the day and night.
- The option of using either metric or imperial units.
- Add a weather widget to the header, sidebar, or pages.
- Set the location based on the city, the nation, or the coordinates.
- Support for almost 15 different languages.
- Available smart weather addon (Weather for Visual Composer).
- Envato Elements also sells this weather widget.
- Customizable color schemes.
- Temperature, climatic conditions, cloudiness, wind patterns, humidity levels, and more.
- Location detection and search are both automatic and manual.
- Modern design with a simple UI.
There are no inquiries yet.