A cloud-based software platform called Smartling is used to localize websites, documents, and mobile apps. You can reach foreign users using Smartling’s Translation Management Platform without having to have specialized coding experience. It has its headquarters in New York City and was launched in 2009. Smartling was founded by Andrey Akselrod and Jack Welde.
Using artificial intelligence (AI) technology, Smartling is a cloud-based translation management tool that aids enterprises in translating digital content into numerous languages. Managers can obtain insights on page views, translated languages, specific URL usage, and more thanks to the unified dashboard. Through a unified platform, Smartling enables businesses to create bespoke reports, configure workflows, and communicate with multinational audiences in many languages. With the help of Smartling, businesses can manage and localize information on a worldwide scale while automating the procedure to save time, effort, and money. Everything from full websites, to video subtitles, to image captions, to full mobile applications, and much more, can be considered in this material.
- Tools to help in translation automation.
- Attributes that automate marketing procedures.
- Tools for machine or computer-assisted translation.
- Centralized management of multilingual content.
- Reporting to assess the effectiveness and quality of translation.
- Almost any platform or technology that your company already uses can be integrated with Smartling.
There are no inquiries yet.