Launched in 2009, Dimitris Glezos is the founder of Transifex. Transifex enables marketers and developers to publish digital content in a variety of languages. Transifex’s cloud platform accelerates the delivery of content with a continuous localization workflow because it was designed for businesses with rapid development cycles. The company has its headquarters in Silicon Valley.
A cloud-based platform for managing translations called Transifex seeks to make translation work more efficiently. All collaborators can be handled from a single location by creating communities and groups, and access can be restricted based on given roles. Transifex enables businesses of all sizes to expand internationally. Organizations can quickly translate digital content such as websites, mobile apps, games, videos, help centers, subtitles, and more on an ongoing basis with the help of our SaaS-based Translation and Localization Platform
- Manage the translations for your mobile apps, online apps, and webpages.
- Organize communication amongst all parties engaged in localization.
- Utilize role-based access to control who can view what.
- Utilize automation tools to fully automate the localization process.
- Reporting in depth can help you monitor your translation efforts.
- Translators can view suggested translations from similar already translated articles or from other translators.
- To increase consistency and quality, translators can look through the file for similar or identical phrases.
There are no inquiries yet.