WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway
The open source software WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway has been developed by multiple people and entities. They include WooCommerce, royho, Matty Cohen, WooThemes, Automattic, Akeda Bagus and Boro Sitnikovski. Each one of the individuals and entities involved is engaged in plugin development and translation contribution and editing.
With WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway, it’s possible to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, SEPA, Sofort, iDEAL, giropay, Alipay, and more directly on the store. Payments through Apple Pay, Google Pay and Microsoft Pay are also possible on mobile and desktop. It helps accept credit card payments easily and directly on the store. The Stripe plugin helps extend WooCommerce making payments directly on the store via Stripe’s API possible.
- There are no set up fees, monthly fees or hidden costs with charging being started only after the earning begins
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions extension
- Also supports re-using cards
- Includes Apple Pay support which allows customers to make payments with their Apple ID
- Supports touch ID or face ID checkout authorization on both mobiles and desktops
- Includes Web Payments API support that enables customers to make payments using payment details associated with their mobiles
- Supports easy checkout on mobiles in just a few taps
There are no inquiries yet.