Woopra is a customer analytics platform that is revolutionizing how businesses perceive, evaluate, interact with, and keep customers. The platform is made to support growth and optimization throughout the full client lifecycle. using aggregate analytics reports that are based on individual-level data to provide full lifecycle insights that cross departmental boundaries. It is founded by Elie Khoury, and Jad Younan in 2012 and has its headquarters in San Fransisco, USA.
Woopra is revolutionizing how businesses perceive, evaluate, interact with, and keep customers. Woopra provides a comprehensive, real-time, behavioral view of each prospect and visitor by combining an organization’s siloed data into a single center. Brands can develop a more intuitive experience and unmatched customer care by converting data-driven intelligence into full profiles for every consumer. Every team inside the firm has access to real-time insights thanks to Woopra.
- Data and analytics in real-time.
- Monitor all client activity.
- You can produce funnel reports, retention reports, and bespoke reports using data-driven analytics created by the customer profiles and customer segmentation Woopra has built.
- You can design unique live dashboards based on your main KPIs.
- With zero latency, automatically customize a promotion, start a chat, enroll segments in drip campaigns, or update a lead’s status.
- Woopra’s Triggers enable teams to act immediately on their data.
There are no inquiries yet.