Use a WordPress multilingual plugin like WPML if you wish to translate your website into multiple languages. With WPML you can start selling worldwide easily and quickly. Regardless of the size of your business or the team managing it, you can easily set up and manage products in multiple currencies. It was launched in 2007 by Amir Helzer and has its headquarters in Maryland, 21041, United States.
It is the best WordPress multilingual plugin. You can translate any website, no matter how big or small, including e-commerce sites, with WPML. Over 700,000 websites use WPML, which works with all the popular plugins, themes, and page builders (including WooCommerce). All content, including pages, posts, custom types, forms, taxonomies, menus, and theme text, can be translated using WPML.
- With WPML, authors can translate their work and write in many languages.
- A professional content translation interface and comprehensive translation management functions are also included.
- No matter if you’re making and translating websites on your own or constructing sizable websites for businesses. You can use the translation workflow provided by WPML.
- Automatic Translation by WPML offers the ideal balance of effectiveness, cost, and speed. You can save 90% of your time by using automatic translation.
- You can manage what you translate and how you translate it thanks to WPML’s Translation Management.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.