Clinical Trial Management Software
Showing the single result
It’s a challenging task to conduct a clinical trial and there are times when it can be pretty overwhelming. There has been much advancement in medical science and technology and more and more people have access to quality healthcare these days. With the spread of clinical treatment, things have now become far more complex than they were before. Every clinical trial has a whole team working behind it including doctors, researchers, patients, and many others.
Every bit of data generated during the clinical trials is critical to ensuring the good health of a patient. There’s no way that even a minor aspect of the entire mechanism of the clinical trial be left to chance. If the process were to be managed manually, there’s always a risk of individual negligence and data being misrepresented. This is where Clinical Trial Management Software (CTMS) can help.
Comprising a suite of eClinical tools, a CTMS can work most effectively when the following tasks occur in tandem seamlessly.
- Document Management and eTMF
- Reporting and Business Analytics
- Contact Management—Sites & Teams
- Contract & Payment
- Calendar & Monitoring
- Project Planning—Studying milestones and tasks
- Visit Report Authoring and generating letters
- Subject tracking and EDC integration
A product must help in the following activities if it is to qualify as Clinical Trial Management Software-
- Planning and tracking of projects for clinical trials marking the milestones and deadlines
- Ensure compliance with regulations and laws that seek to protect participants’ health and privacy
- Locate participants for clinical trials and help in their management
- A meticulous capturing and analysis of the clinical trial information
Therefore, CTMS helps gain access to up-to-date study information that’s accurate. It helps the members of a study team to coordinate their activities and also helps various teams like sponsors, sites, and CROs to collaborate. It also improves the overall efficiency of a study team. A CTMS also ensures proper transparency that helps oversee the critical components of study management.