Custom Sidebars – Dynamic Sidebar Widget Area Manager
Use Custom Sidebars, a versatile widget area manager, to control and replace sidebars and other widget areas on your website. You can create personalised sidebar setups and decide which widgets appear on each page or article of your website. Only the traditional widgets screen that was included in WordPress before to version 5.8 is compatible with Custom Sidebars. Install the official Classic Widgets plugin or enable the classic widgets interface manually if you wish to use it with version 5.8 (or higher). The plugin will function as it did before once the classic widgets screen is activated.
Use this simple tool to change the default sidebar in WordPress with one that offers additional customization choices. You can use it to make a variety of new sidebars and attach them to particular pages, post kinds, and categories (among other options). For ease of use and control, every component of Custom Sidebars is seamlessly integrated with the Widgets menu. There are no baffling settings pages or extra menu items; just straightforward core integration.
- Any page, post, category, post type, or archive page can dynamically display custom widget configurations thanks to Custom Sidebars.
- Infinite combinations of unique widgets.
- Create specific widgets for pages, categories, post kinds, and archives.
- Connection with the WordPress Widgets menu without a hitch.
- Works with cleanly coded themes and doesn’t cause your site to load slowly.
- Set the visibility of each widget individually for visitors, users with specific roles, post types, or specific pages or categories.
- Display a unique sidebar for each of your writers using author-specific sidebars.
- Edit complex configurations fast by cloning and syncing widget settings.
- Custom sidebars can be shared and backed up, as well as exported.
There are no inquiries yet.