Huge picture uploads are automatically downsized by Imsanity to a size that is more appropriate for browser display while still being more than large enough for ordinary website use. The plugin has settings for maximum width, maximum height, and maximum quality. Imsanity will automatically scale down and replace the original image when a contributor uploads an image that is larger than the configured size. To save disc space, Imsanity also offers a bulk-resize option that allows users to selectively resize previously submitted photographs.
Imsanity can automatically downsize large image submissions. Let Imsanity do the rest while you select the size and quality that you prefer. Imsanity will automatically scale down and replace the original image when a contributor uploads an image that is larger than the configured size.
To resize previously uploaded photographs and clear up storage space, Imsanity also offers a bulk-resize feature. From the List View of the Media Library, you can resize certain pictures.
This plugin is perfect for sites that don’t need to store original high-resolution photographs and/or where the contributors don’t want to (or don’t know how to) scale images before uploading.
- Large image uploads are automatically scaled to a more “reasonable” size.
- To resize existing pictures, use the bulk resize option.
- Directly resize specific photographs in the Media Library (List View).
- Enables setting the maximum width/height and JPG quality.
- To save even more money, you can choose to convert BMP and PNG files to JPG.
- Imsanity doesn’t require any user activity once it’s enabled.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.