An innovative WordPress plugin called Link Whisper speeds up the internal linking process, which can improve your Google ranking. Get insightful reporting, smart link suggestions, and easy control over the link structure on your entire website with this plugin. It was launched by Spencer Haws in 2019 and the company has its headquarters in San Francisco, California.
When you begin writing your article directly in the WordPress editor, Link Whisper begins to propose pertinent internal links. It is powered by artificial intelligence. Your website’s search engine rankings will improve thanks to Link Whisper’s automatic internal linking feature. For your links, it also provides several analytics and reports so you can better assess where you need to improve. You can only use it if your website is powered by WordPress because it was created exclusively as a WordPress plugin.
- Smart Suggestions for Internal Links as You Write.
- Add New Internal Links Immediately to Old Posts.
- Reporting on all internal links.
- Traffic information, from Google Search Console,
- Targeting Specific Keywords for Internal Links is simple.
- Integrates with Rank Math, Yoast, and other services.
- Find 404 pages and broken links fast and fix them.
- For keywords, create “automatic” internal links.
- Add, Remove, or modify internal links in a flash.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.