For your website, PushEngage provides a simple-to-use Web Push Notification plugin. On desktop and mobile platforms, it supports every browser, including Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Safari, UC Browser, and Samsung Internet. Now use tailored push notifications to re-engage your audience. You can install and launch Push Notification on your website in a matter of minutes. It was founded in 2015 by Ravi Trivedi and the company has its headquarters in Greater Philadelphia Area, East Coast, Southern US.
By automatically segmenting your subscribers and using auto-responders to give them messages, PushEngage provides customized web push notifications. Based on user behavior, it enable triggered and customized campaigns like Cart Abandonment, Price Alerts, and Browse Abandonment. Dynamic Segmentation, Advanced Analytics, Send in Customer Timezone, Multi-Site/Multi-User Support, A/B Testing, Revenue Tracking, Inventory alerts, etc. are some features that will help you outperform.
You can automatically inform visitors about your new post once they have subscribed to your push notification system. Even when they are not on your website, the visitor will still receive your push notifications. Additionally, you can divide your subscribers into interest-based groups and re-engage them with pertinent push notifications.
- PushEngage provides proactive push notification services that include advanced analytics, automatic responders, dynamic segmentation, abandoned cart triggering, and more.
- Automatic categorization depends on user browsing habits.
- Through web push notifications, autoresponder, and drip campaigns.
- Segmenting customers, devices, and regions to target notifications.
- Push notifications can be sent to client email addresses through the connection of email and web push.
- Integrate third-party applications like WordPress, Zapier, and others.
There are no inquiries yet.