Header Footer Code Manager
With the help of the straightforward and useful Header Footer Code Manager (HFCM), you can add snippets to the head, footer, or any other area of your WordPress website without having to change the theme or fiddle with any code. To make sure they function correctly and can track, measure, or report on data, services now offer a variety of code snippets. Header Footer Code Manager provides an excellent job without changing the code of your theme, preventing you from accidentally taking down your website due to misplaced code fragments.
A simple interface for adding snippets to the header, footer, or above or below the text of your page is the Header Footer Code Manager by 99 Robots. Add tracking scripts, pixels, or other scripts to your website without difficulty. These scripts may be needed for marketing, analytics, or simply adding a new function (such as a live chat app).
- You can add an infinite number of scripts and styles to any post or page.
- You can control which sites or posts the script loads.
- supports individual post types.
- supports the option to load only the most recent articles, pages, or individual posts.
- You can choose whether the script loads in the head, footer, before the content, or after the content on the page.
- Just computers and mobile devices can load scripts. Either turn one on or off the other.
- To manually place the code anywhere, use shortcodes.
- Each excerpt should be labelled for convenience.
- The plugin keeps track of who added and last modified the snippet as well as when.
There are no inquiries yet.