Admin Menu Editor
With the help of the excellent little plugin Admin Menu Editor, you can quickly and easily customize the WordPress admin panel. This gives you the option to customize it in anyway you want. After installing the plugin, you will be able to alter permissions, reorder the menus, show or hide particular items, and much more. A plugin is essentially a tool that enables you to nearly completely modify your admin menu.
You can manually alter the Dashboard menu using the Admin Menu Editor. You can alter permissions, show/hide particular items, rearrange the menus, and more. The plugin includes a few utility shortcodes. These are mostly meant to help with building login/logout redirects, but you can also use them in posts and pages. There is a paid version of this plugin. It provides greater customizing options and capabilities. You might try to accomplish some things that are only possible with the pro version. You can manually alter the Dashboard menu using the Admin Menu Editor. You can alter permissions, show/hide particular items, rearrange the menus, and more.
- Modify menu names, URLs, icons, CSS classes, and other elements.
- Drag and drop menu items to arrange them.
- By setting the necessary role or capability, you can alter menu permissions.
- A menu item can be moved to a different submenu.
- Make your menus that link to any Dashboard section or outside website.
- Delete or reveal any menu or menu item. All users, including administrators, cannot see a hidden menu.
- Make redirects for both login and logout.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.