Heymarket is a platform for business messaging that offers shared inboxes for text and Facebook messaging with clients, partners, or subcontractors. It was founded in 2016 by Manav Monga and has its headquarters in San Francisco Bay Area, West Coast, Western US. Heymarket is a very user-friendly business messaging solution for dependable and safe texting between your staff and clients.
Send tailored text messages at scale, quickly and easily, to maintain consumer engagement and receive quick responses. Manage all of your company’s SMS and text messages in one location, including Apple Messages for Business, Google’s Business Messages, Facebook Messenger, and Instagram Messenger. Your team can use the native iOS app (promoted by Apple), Android app, or Heymarket Web to send, read, and reply to messages. Heymarket integrates with popular business applications including Salesforce, HubSpot, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Zendesk, and others.
- Heymarket gives you and your team a simple way to control the texts sent to clients. The best part is that users won’t have to install anything.
- Create lists of contacts and send them exclusively, customized texts. Every text is handled as a private message, similar to a Bcc: email.
- Never neglect to get in touch with a contact again. For any chat, set a reminder.
- Simple scheduling. Share your availability times and dates in a text message with only a few taps.
- Your communications are delivered to customers’ phones like regular SMS/MMS messages.
There are no inquiries yet.