YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
The open-source software YITH WooCommerce Wishlist has been developed by Yitthemes who have been members since 2013. They are based out of Santa Cruz De Tenerife – Canary Islands. Apart from plugin development, they are also into developing innovative WordPress themes for e-commerce, portfolio, corporate sites, blogs, and communities. They are also translation contributors.
One of the most powerful and popular tools in an ecommerce shop is the Wishlist. Wishlist has made it possible for users to-
- Save favorite products so that they can be found and bought later
- Share wishlists with near and dear ones on special occasions so that an item for the wish list can be bought later
- The wishlist can be shared on social media which helps market the store in the process
Sharing the wishlists helps win customer loyalty and it entices more purchases and also helps attract new customers.
- Select a page for a wishlist
- Select exactly where the shortcode ‘add to wishlist’ is to be shown
- Customize columns to be displayed in the wishlist table
- View wishlists created by logged-in customers
- View a list of popular products added to wishlists most often
- Display ‘ask for an estimate’ button so that users can send their wishlist content to the admin for a quotation
There are no inquiries yet.