John Havlik and hakre have contributed actively to the development of the open-source software, Breadcrumb NavXT. John Havlik was a member since 2006 and apart from being a passionate plugin developer he has been a core contributor. Hakre has been a member since 2007 and he too is a core contributor and an avid plugin developer.
Breadcrumb NavXT is the popular WordPress plugin Breadcrumb Navigation XT’s successor. It has been written from the ground with the intention of making it better than its ancestor. The locational breadcrumb trails generated by Breadcrumb NavXT are highly customizable and they go well with the needs of almost any website running on WordPress. Setting options are easy with the administrative interface while for more adventurous users, direct class access is there as well.
- It’s compatible with BuddyPress and bbPress as well
- It’s also Ploylang and WPML compatible
- Offers extensive breadcrumb customization control through a settings page that carries appropriate default values for a majority of use cases
- A WordPress widget is built-in
- There’s a network admin setting page to manage breadcrumb settings for all subsites featuring configurable global priority
- It’s extensible through OOP and actions and filters are provided.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.