Matthieu Aubry created Matomo in 2007 with the idea of creating an open-source analytics alternative to Google Analytics. It is an open-source analytics platform used by more than 1.4 million websites in 220 countries. The company has its headquarters in Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand. Matomo, previously known as Piwik Analytics, offers on-premises and cloud-based solutions for e-retailers looking to optimize conversion rates through web user analytics.
Matomo is a free and open-source web analytics tool for monitoring and analyzing websites. It provides comprehensive statistics and up-to-the-minute information about websites and their visitors, including information on keywords, search terms, languages, and downloaded items. It supports company goal tracking and online campaign optimization.
- For conversion rate optimization, its product offers customer insights.
- The system includes features like form and survey analytics, visitor tracking, analytics for multi-channel conversions, A/B testing, consumer flow analysis, and others.
- You can gain access to a variety of advantages, such as recording new data, limiting access to particular users, and modifying the UI.
- Efficient use less storage and gives results more quickly.
- To determine the number of visitors, page views, and conversions, custom data can be assigned to certain pages, site searches, or events.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.