With the click of a button, you can rapidly switch between user accounts in WordPress thanks to this plugin. You will immediately log out and log back in as the specified user. This is convenient for testing settings, assisting customers on WooCommerce sites, or for any website where administrators need to swap between numerous accounts. User Switching allows you to seamlessly switch between various user accounts right from your WordPress dashboard so you don’t have to remember multiple login credentials.
With the push of a button, you can switch between user accounts and return to your primary account with ease thanks to this tool. Naturally, the feature is only accessible to administrators, and the user accounts you are “borrowing” remain completely anonymous (such as their passwords). Remember that using this plugin will only give you restricted access to any user accounts on your website. But if you find yourself utilizing it frequently, creating dummy accounts with different roles might be less complicated.
- Your website, allows you to switch between user accounts.
- Restricts access to this functionality to admins only.
- Hide the passwords of your users to protect their privacy.
- Enables you to return at any time to your main account.
- From the Users screen, you can quickly change to any user account.
- Switch back easily. Immediately return to the account from which you originally came.
- Switch off: Close your account while keeping the option to return right away.
- Compatible with the majority of two-factor authentication plugins, Multisite, WooCommerce, BuddyPress, and bbPress.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.