Showing all 3 results
- Easy setup
- Free 1 month trial
- Simple pricing structure
- Responsive tech support
- Average speeds
- Very Few locations in countries other Europe and US
- Basic plan doesn’t include EdgeRules
Copysmith reviewFounded in 2020 by Jasmin Wang and Anna Wang, Copysmith is a SaaS content creation platform, which simplifies the copywriting process for a wide range of web assets. Machine learning technology is used to comprehend human text, which is used by the AI tool to create amazing ad copies, sleek landing pages, and even check for plagiarism. Thus, content ideation and creation become super-convenient for clients. Jasmin Wang, Co-Founder of Copysmith has extensive experience in NLP research and development. She worked with companies such as Lyft, Square, Mila, Microsoft research, and Open AI. Copysmith, based in Alberta, Canada, offers its services to customers across the globe.
Price of Copysmith Copywriter:Starter- $192/year, $19/month
- Credits - 50 / month
- Plagiarism Checks - 20 / month
- Credits - unlimited
- Plagiarism Checks - 100 / month
- Creates content rich in quality
- User-friendly interface
- Back up provided for all the content you create
- Lets you create optimized content for smooth SEO, PPC, and CRO making it a multifaceted tool
- Constant updates are being made to the tool
- The pricing structure is accommodating and the prices are reasonable
- You save hours that would have gone into the ideation and writing the content
- Costs are reduced as you won’t need to engage writers anymore
- With AI, the tool knows what style of phrasing and tone you want to maintain
- The customer support is good and responsive
- The content can be quickly exported to devices
- The templates are still being developed as Copysmith is a new company
- There’s no rollover of your credit to the next month if you don’t finish it
- You’ll need to add 5-10 credits for some types of content
- There’s a cap on the number of blog posts you can create
- The generated copies require some tweaking at times
- Bulk keyword suggestions
- Excellent keyword competitiveness
- Competitor analysis is a big advantage
- Rank tracker provides accurate results
- Low limit on manual keywords
- Seed keyword is low
- The URLs and text during competitor analysis can be better
Content is King! Creating content is the most important aspect of maintaining a WordPress blog or website. Identifying and generating new content associated with a particular niche is critical to the website’s or blog’s success. Rich content creation is made easier with the use of effective WP content plugins developed by some of the top WordPress Developers.
An overwhelming number of B2-B marketers rely on a strategy for content marketing. An effective content management strategy is therefore important. While all the time and effort shouldn’t go into creating blog content, rich content certainly counts as a very effective content marketing technique. Many website creators do have good content creators on board with them. However, many struggles to create quality content.
It’s possible to generate more traffic only with longer content. It brings higher rankings as well. Skimping should be avoided at all costs when content is being created for a WordPress site or social media. These days, quality should always be given precedence over quantity.
This is where WordPress plugins come into the picture. Creating killer content is about more than just writing quality stuff. WordPress plugins can greatly improve the quality of content on your website. With a good WordPress plugin, your WordPress website is sure to be a roaring success in terms of content, SEO, and marketing.
Quality content helps draw traffic to a website as surfers on the net switch between sites looking for information on various products and services. A website with correct and credible information has more visitors. A WordPress plugin helps website designers create engaging content-rich with credible information thereby ensuring more traffic and a higher ranking. They are great tools that help take the pain out of creating rich content.