Showing all 3 results
- The order of fields in which they appear can be easily customized by a drag and drop form builder
- Google Maps and Google Places compatible
- The custom-designed calendar helps set dates and time
- WPML compatible
- With the image selector field, unlimited images can be added
- Loaded with user-friendly features that help improve customer experience during deliveries
- A very flexible tool that can be easily customized
- Saved address feature
- The cost by region
- Cost by distance feature
- The free version comes with limited features
- The free version doesn't allow the addition of the price field greatly limiting its functionality and use
- The free version isn’t as user friendly as the pro version
Paypro Global ReviewTibor Madjar and Meir Amzallag co-founded PayPro Global that offers premium quality e-commerce solutions to companies that want to sell their digital services and products efficiently all over the world. The company has one of the most dedicated team of developers and marketers to help companies make the most of online marketing. An exception reseller model for vendors has helped many companies witness unparalleled growth.
- Store Management
- Orders and customer management
- In-depth reporting tools
- Multilingual ecommerce interface
- Easy payment management
- One-solution-fits all isn’t applicable to all ecommerce businesses
Barn2Founded in 2009 by Katie and Andie, Barn2 started out as a web development company and later on moved into WordPress and WooCommerce plugins development. The company is renowned for developing professional, reliable, premium quality plugins for a variety of clients across the world.
- Easy to install and use
- A variety of plugins to choose from
- Great support
- Proper documentation
- Expensive pricing
Best WordPress E-Commerce Plugins
A business must choose a suitable e-commerce plugin since the correct platform ensures more growth opportunities. Users often end up losing money after failing to choose the perfect WordPress e-commerce plugin due to faulty research. The market is flooded with e-commerce plugins but many of them lack the proper set of features suitable for a certain business.
For example, there are e-commerce plugins that are suitable for selling digital goods like music, e-books, photos, etc. Again, there may be some that are suitable for selling physical products that make shipping necessary. Hence, a business engaged in selling physical products shouldn’t make the mistake of integrating plugins into their website that are meant for selling digital products. Therefore, it’s essential to pick an e-commerce plugin that best suits the needs and nature of the business.
The trick to choosing a suitable WordPress e-commerce plugin is to first identify what is to be sold that’ll help decide what features shall be necessary to run the online store efficiently. Overall, for an attractive and eye-catching e-commerce platform, a WordPress plugin should,
- Display the variants of all products that are available
- Help customers make one-time purchases and sign-up for subscriptions
- Include a built-in shopping cart
- Help integrate multiple payment gateways
- Help design promotional campaigns
- Handle complete payment histories
- Include a cart system so visitors can make multiple purchases
With the proper set of WordPress e-commerce plugins, an e-commerce platform can be made more functional. If the site owner succeeds in choosing the right plugins for the e-commerce site, it helps make the site more user-friendly and responsive to customer needs. They go a long way in improving the overall customer experience. Suitable plugins integrated into an e-commerce site make the platform easier to use loading it with handy features.