Showing all 8 results
- Cost Effective
- Quick Set up
- Affiliate pages
- Easy Management
- Lack of sophisticated interface
- Fast and lightweight
- Option for multiple publishing
- Availability of multiple Addons makes the plugin even more powerful.
- No feature to directly sell ad space
- Unavailability of in-depth analytics
- Lack of detailed documentation
Advanced Ads Packages and Prices
- Advanced Ads Free: You'll love the basic package, considering the many features it offers. However, you'll still want more as you can make more by buying the premium packages.
- Advanced Ads Pro (€49): You'll be thrilled with this as it unlocks quite a few features more.
- Advanced Ads All Access (€89): With this package, you can do all that Advanced Ads offers. It unlocks all the features and all the add-ons.
- Advanced Ads All Access Long Term (€199): Offers all the features as the above package with customer support of 4 years instead of just 1 year.
- Multiple ad placement options: you can place ads anywhere on your site with the Advanced Ads pro version
- Track ad impressions and clicks: this helps you know how well your ads are performing and prepare necessary reports
- Lazy Loading: Lazy loading ads makes sure that your site suffers no loss of speed, a significant ranking factor
- Feature-rich free version: The free version is very rich in features, more than what you need for essential banner advertising
- Support isn't good enough: Advanced Ad doesn't support live chat
- No free trial pro version: You'll have to buy Advanced Ads Pro; you can't just try it
- Support for accelerated mobile pages
- Automatic detection of high performance ads
- Unlimited support for Ads
- A little overwhelming for beginners
- Inexpensive Platform
- Customizable Interface
- Great Support team
- Little Overwhelming for Beginners
- Emails are not easy to edit
- Great Design
- Easy customization option
- Great Customer Support
- Free versions need more features
- Forms can include follow option for various social channels
- Automatic ad targeting
- Maximizing ad revenue
- Organizing ads quickly and conveniently
- Availing advanced features is expensive
- A huge range of products to choose from
- No fees till the completion of a sale
- Filters to choose the top selling products
- Lack of robust quality check
- Several poor products sold on the platform
- False claim associated with several products
Best Advertising WordPress Plugins
The primary source of income for many blogs and sites with large traffic is advertising. It includes the likes of Google AdSense, Direct Ad Sales, AdSense Alternatives, or Affiliate Ads. There’s a problem many of these sites need to encounter. As a monetization strategy, advertising is quite challenging to maintain and it’s difficult to manage. Pretty often, it becomes a nightmare when website owners fiddle with the AdSense code and the WordPress theme. Managing the banners on a website is even more of a challenge.
As a solution to these niggling problems, website owners can integrate a professional ad management plugin into the WordPress site. It’s also important that the ads are optimized for mobiles since the CTR of mobile ads is higher than that of desktop ads. A WordPress website owner can sell ad space. However, keeping track of who’s advertising on the site and gauging which ads are successful can be very tricky as well.
WordPress, by default, doesn’t offer any easy solution to the challenge of managing ads. That makes it necessary for website owners to edit theme files and insert ad codes into the site. With a WordPress ad management plugin, it becomes possible to insert advertisements at any place on the website. It lets website owners optimize the placements of ads and make full use of website space for advertising.
The WordPress ad management plugins offer effective solutions that make it easier to manage advertisements on WordPress. Some of the plugins also come with the option of Google AMP support and geo-targeting included as premium features. These WordPress plugins for ad management greatly help website owners optimize their earnings through advertising. With better management of the ads, there’s a more effective utilization of space on a website giving the earnings an effective boost.