Are you looking for a simple way to personalize your website? WordPress page builders make it easy to create and update your own website. Plus, you won’t need any technical expertise, thanks to the user-friendly features. Page builders for WordPress are fantastic. You don’t need any programming skills to make improvements to your website. As a result, you can save money by not hiring a web developer instead of doing it yourself using WordPress plugins.
The big question is how to choose the right page builder for your requirements. With so many free and premium plugins available, making this choice can be difficult.
Let’s get started with the list of the best drag and drop page builders for WordPress.
1.SeedProd Landing Page Builder
SeedProd is the best drag-and-drop page builder for WordPress. The real-time visual editor simplifies the process of building every landing page. This is the best alternative for your WordPress website if you want to build high-converting landing pages without hiring a developer and have total control over your design.
SeedProd includes several landing page templates to assist you in getting started. This makes it easy to design a professional-looking homepage, sales page, newsletter sign-up page, thank you page, and more, and they’ll look great right away.
- It is a powerful drag-and-drop WordPress page builder with live mobile and desktop previews.
- Customizable landing page templates that you can customize in the backend of your website without coding.
- Pre-made templates such as opt-in forms, giveaways, login forms, and custom HTML are used to build conversion-focused content blocks and sections.
- Built-in coming soon, maintenance, login, and 404 modes.
Price:- SeedProd is available for $39 a year for one site.
Beaver Builder is an excellent WordPress page builder for beginners, bloggers, and marketers at all levels of expertise. Its user-friendly interface is simple to navigate, and you can get started right away with a variety of professionally built models. This is helpful since a well-designed landing page is essential for increasing conversions.
- Live frontend editor that allows you to customize your pages in real-time.
- Sliders, carousel galleries, social buttons, testimonials, counters, and other modules are available.
- It also includes content templates such as price tables, about pages, services, and team pages, in addition to landing pages.
- Supports the use of shortcodes and widgets, allowing you to quickly and easily add a WPForms subscription form using shortcode functionality.
Price: – Starting from $99 for unlimited sites
3.Divi by Elegant Themes
Elegant Themes’ Divi page builder is a common page builder plugin. It’s a true visual page builder that uses a drag-and-drop interface with frontend editing to help you create beautiful pages for your website. You’ll also have access to Elegant Theme’s premium products since the builder is at the core of the Divi WordPress theme.
- There are more than 20 pre-designed models included helping you get started quickly.
- Even for beginners, the drag and drop interface is simple to use.
- There are 46 different content elements in total, including an accordion, pricing table, audio player, call to action, buttons, and more, that you can use to customize your small business website.
- Anything from fonts and colors to sizing and spacing can be customized.
Pricing:- For unlimited sites, the Divi builder costs $89 per year. For $249, you can get lifetime access.
Elementor is the best choice for those looking for a free drag and drop page builder with over 2 million active installs. You can quickly drag and drop elements, edit them, and see a real-time preview of everything. WPForms integrates seamlessly with Elementor, making it quick to add a contact form and custom fields.
- There are over 300 different elements to choose from when creating awesome website pages.
- It supports undo and redo features, allowing you to go back and undo any previous changes or use revision history to review and use all previously saved versions.
- Maintenance mode is built-in, so you can show visitors a coming soon page or even pages under development as you make adjustments.
- With Elementor’s website editor, you can use the theme builder to create your theme.
Price:- Elementor is entirely free to use. The premium edition, Elementor Pro, allows for even more customization and starts at $49 a year for one website.
One of the most popular drag-and-drop WordPress page builder plugins is Visual Composer. Its user-friendly interface makes creating beautiful pages for your website a breeze. It’s an excellent platform for both beginners and developers to customize their websites.
- Compatible with almost every WordPress theme and the most recent version of the WordPress editor.
- It includes some powerful design options that give you complete control over your website without the need for coding knowledge. From the backend, you can change backgrounds, add borders, use parallax effects, and more.
- Support for Google Fonts.
- Support for SEO plugins.
Price:- Visual Composer is available for $59 a year for a single site.
6.Visual Composer Thrive Architect
If your website is conversion-focused, Thrive Architect from Thrive Themes is the best option. The drag-and-drop builder allows you to see all of your changes in real-time, enabling you to create high-converting landing pages quickly.
- 200+ landing page templates organized into multiple categories to give the site a unified look.
- It includes buttons that can be personalized, countdown timers, testimonials, and lead generation forms.
- For a more exciting design, use multiple animations, actions, and hover effects.
Price:- Thrive Architect is available for $67.
7.WP Page Builder
WP Page Builder is a drag-and-drop WordPress page builder that makes it simple to create any site without knowing to code. Since the plugin is so light, it won’t slow down your site.
- It allows you to do unlimited undo and redo options so that you can perfect your design.
- There are a plethora of pre-designed templates available to render designing pages a breeze.
- There are several design elements available, including design blocks, shape dividers, carousels, and more.
Price: – WP Page Builder is a free WordPress plugin that can be downloaded from the WordPress plugin repository.