Are you looking for the best WooCommerce WordPress themes to use for your next e-commerce venture?
In this article, we’ve compiled a list of 10 fantastic WooCommerce themes to assist you in creating a fast-loading, attractive, and conversion-optimized store. Even better, all of these themes are compatible with Elementor, and the majority of them are available for free on WordPress.org.
Best WooCommerce WordPress Themes in 2021
The Elementor Hello theme combined with the Elementor WooCommerce Builder is the most versatile and lightweight way to design your WooCommerce store.
To design your shop and product pages, use Elementor Theme Builder’s dedicated WooCommerce widgets and templating features. You have complete control over the appearance of your store’s shop and product pages, thanks to dedicated widgets for individual product information such as prices and add-to-cart buttons.
However, you should keep in mind that you’ll need to use CSS to style your cart and checkout pages if you go this route. If this is a deal-breaker for you, you can still use Elementor WooCommerce Creator combined with one of the other lightweight themes on this list.
GeneratePress is a common lightweight multipurpose theme that also works with WooCommerce. GeneratePress offers comprehensive WooCommerce settings in the WordPress Customizer, where you can configure anything from the drop-down shopping cart to a distraction-free checkout mode, in addition to a plethora of general options.
Other useful WooCommerce features in GeneratePress include:
- Display add to cart panel on scroll.
- Customizable upsell/related products columns.
- WooCommerce breadcrumbs.
GeneratePress comes with pre-built Elementor demo sites, but the only e-commerce demo site uses the block editor.
The GeneratePress theme is free to use on WordPress.org, but access to the WooCommerce settings includes GP Premium. The cost of GP Premium is $49.95.
Airi is a multipurpose WordPress theme with Elementor and WooCommerce support built-in. It doesn’t have as many WooCommerce-specific features as the other themes, but it does come with a beautiful Elementor-powered WooCommerce demo site that you can import.
Airi is an excellent choice if you want something light and minimal to build on with Elementor.
Woostify is a simple WooCommerce WordPress theme that focuses entirely on e-commerce. It’s close to Astra and OceanWP in terms of approach. However, it only works with e-commerce sites, while specific themes still work with non-eCommerce sites.
Woostify has a range of eCommerce-specific features, such as:
- It has an Ajax add-to-cart (with a slide-out panel).
- You will also get built-in product variation swatches.
- Autocomplete product search.
- Urgency countdown timers.
- Built-in size charts are also available on it.
Woostify also provides a variety of pre-built demo sites for various niches in addition to all of these features. The best part is that all of these demo sites are designed using Elementor, making them highly customizable.
Woostify’s core version is available for free on WordPress.org. Woostify Pro is also available, which starts at $39.
Phlox is a multipurpose theme that was created to pair with Elementor. First, Phlox contains a range of different importable e-commerce demo sites, all of which have fantastic modern designs. They’re all made with Elementor, which allows for quick customization.
Aside from its attractive e-commerce demo sites, Phlox also includes:
- There are several different layouts for product pages.
- Add to cart notification.
- Shopping cart with a drop-down menu.
On WordPress.org, you can download the Phlox theme for free. You also get free access to a variety of relevant demo sites. Phlox Pro, on the other hand, costs $39.
OceanWP is a WooCommerce WordPress theme that is lightweight and customizable, with plenty of eCommerce-specific features and demonstrations.
First, you can select one of four WooCommerce demo sites, all of which are driven by Elementor. Then there’s the fact that OceanWP includes a slew of WooCommerce-specific features, such as:
- Drop-down cart.
- Off-canvas sidebar for product search and filter.
- Floating add to cart button/bar (appears as users scroll down the page).
- Distraction-free checkout and multi-step checkout variants.
OceanWP has a lot of customization options in the WordPress sidebar, as well as full Elementor compatibility.
The basic version of OceanWP is free, while the OceanWP Core Extension Pack begins at just $39.
7. Meridian One
Meridian One is a one-page WooCommerce WordPress theme that’s simple to customize and completely responsive, making it suitable for your online store. It has many excellent features, including complete WooCommerce support, but it’s still light enough that your site’s pace and efficiency are never jeopardized.
Here’s what you get with Meridian One:
- One-page layout with a simple, smooth-scrolling design that is minimalist.
- No coding is required for real-time customization with the WordPress Customizer.
- Eleven built-in homepage parts and a sticky menu for more straightforward site navigation.
- Multiple language translations are available.
- For branding, there is an infinite number of color choices.
The basic version is the version, while the premium version costs $59.
8. The Retailer
A modern-looking style with a “hip” interface and simple content presentation. However, it is also designed for conversions and isn’t flashy where it isn’t essential. This WooCommerce WordPress theme has the following features:
- The layout is simple. Nothing on the website is superfluous.
- Since the center block is well-focused, all items can be seen clearly.
- Everything is mobile-friendly and completely responsive.
- There is no information about sidebars or widgets, but several pre-built page templates are chosen.
The theme will cost you $59.
Divi is the main flagship theme from Elegant Themes. It’s multipurpose, but it also works well with WooCommerce. Divi has a lot of features and will be able to handle anything you throw at it. Here are the specifics of Divi as a WooCommerce WordPress themes:
- Divi’s layout is highly customizable, so you can make it look however you want. The default design of e-commerce pages is very simple, with plenty of whitespace and no odd elements that might cause customers to become confused.
- The theme is fully mobile-friendly.
- You’ll have access to the Divi Builder, which lets you design any layout you like.
- The navigation system is excellent. Visitors would have easy access to all areas of your online store.
So which is your favorite theme among these e-commerce themes on this list? These are the best of all, and you can choose any one of them.