Email marketing has the highest ROI of any marketing channel.
Even though Mailchimp is one of the most well-known email marketing tools in the industry, it is not the best option for every business. For a long time, Mailchimp has enticed marketers with its user-friendly interface and attractive templates.
It wasn’t long ago that it evolved into something more than just an email marketing tool. It evolved into a CRM platform. With it came a slew of pricey plans.
While this may be beneficial to certain businesses seeking an all-in-one toolkit, it may be too much for creators, solo entrepreneurs, and small to midsize businesses. They might not even need any of the advanced features.
Since Mailchimp has been expensive now, as a result, in this post, we’ll go through all of the major Mailchimp alternatives that are suitable for your business.
Email Marketing: Mailchimp Alternative
The first Mailchimp alternative on our list is WP subscription forms. WP Subscription Forms offers its users an easy-to-use interface for creating and integrating subscription forms into their websites with minimal effort and time.
There are no limitations when it comes to designing a subscription form; you can choose from a variety of appealing layouts from a library of pre-designed templates, pop up subscription forms, and collect subscriber lists in the back-end. Users can also export the list in CSV format in addition to all of these features.
- Unlimited Subscription Forms
- 10 Pre Designed Subscription Form Templates
- Popup Subscription Forms
- Double Opt-In functionality to verify subscribers
- Enable, disable each form component
- Ajax Form Submission
- Subscribers CSV Export
- Back-end Form Preview
- RTL Compatible
- Translation Ready
- Mobile Friendly
- All browsers Compatible
It is free of cost.
SendinBlue, which offers email and SMS marketing services, is another common alternative to Mailchimp. It’s made to make it easy for entrepreneurs and beginners to handle their marketing campaigns.
Their customized content automation platform allows you to send emails to a particular audience based on customer behavior.
It includes an easy-to-use template builder to help you improve your marketing strategies and ensure that your emails are delivered timely.
They also provide business owners with more reasonable pricing options, including a package that is always free.
- Allows you to create a quick campaign
- Options for database segmentation and audience targeting
- Integrated with SMTP features
- Design with advanced analytics and tracking system
- Offers email autoresponder campaigns
- Provides fast support
- Free – $0/month(300 emails/day)
- Lite – $25/month (40,000 emails /month)
- Essential – $39/month (60,000 emails/month)
- Premium – $66/month (120,000 emails/month)
- Enterprise – Custom.
Mailjet is a low-cost alternative to MailChimp for small businesses. It has a simple drag-and-drop visual builder that you can use to customize your website.
You will find a large number of templates to choose from here, which will assist you in designing an attractive website. Furthermore, although Mailjet is a simple tool, it must be handled with caution.
This is because some of its features are and can be extremely difficult to comprehend.
- Email Builder.
- API / Webhooks.
- SMTP Relay.
- Transactional Emails.
- Email Analytics.
- Transactional SMS (Separate Pricing).
- Online Support (Basic).
- A/B Testing (Premium).
- Role-based Permissions (Premium).
- Custom Email Templates (Premium).
- Segmentation & Personalization (Premium).
- Marketing Automation Workflows (Premium).
MailJet’s free plan is very basic, with a monthly limit of 6,000 emails and a daily limit of 200 emails. The email editor, API, and analytics are all available to you. MailJet branding will appear in any email you send using its free version.
For up to 30,000 emails, the basic plan begins at $9.65 a month and it is billed annually.
Sendy’s main advantage is its low cost. It can discount Mailchimp’s rates while also providing the most relevant functionality since it’s a self-hosted tool that you run on your server.
After installing Sendy on your server, you’ll connect to Amazon SES to send the emails, which costs only $0.0001 per email (or $1 per 10,000 emails, depending on how you look at it). Plus, adding more subscribers is free, making it an excellent choice for large mailing lists.
- Easily manage multiple products and services
- Get lists and subscribers
- Option to send newsletters via Amazon SES
- Provides advanced analytics and reports
- Automatic bounce and complain
To get access to Sendy, there’s a one-time payment of $59. After that, you have to pay- $0.0001 per email.
In the year 2021, Omnisend is one of the best Mailchimp alternatives. It includes a robust email marketing tool. Omnisend enables you to integrate several platforms into a single integrated workflow.
This will save you time and allow you to complete your work on a single platform. It includes an easy-to-use drag-and-drop visual email editor that allows you to customize nearly every element in your email.
- Email Builder.
- Email Templates.
- Landing Page Builder.
- Segmentation & Personalization.
- Email Analytics.
- A/B Testing.
- SMS (Pro – Separate Pricing).
- Web Push Notifications (Pro).
- Transactional Emails.
- Marketing Automation Workflows.
- Ecommerce Integration / Behavioral Targeting.
- Remarketing Audiences (Google Ads, Facebook Ads) (Pro).
- Custom Facebook Audiences (Pro).
Up to 15,000 emails, a month are free with Omnisend. Following that, you would pay $16 per month.
HubSpot is a CRM platform with a variety of marketing tools, including a landing page builder, forms builder, and, of course, an email marketing tool. Develop mobile-optimized email campaigns, create custom templates, run A/B tests, and boost clickthrough rates with HubSpot Email Marketing.
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Comes with goal-based templates
- Allows you to customize emails using an email subscriber’s lifecycle stage
- Offers a complete CRM platform with all the tools and integrations
- Help you to grow traffic
- A/B testing for optimizing email campaigns
It’s free for the first 2000 emails you send every month. After that, the Marketing Hub Starter will cost you about $50 a month.