Get the best WordPress email subscription plugins for 2020 and promote your business page, blog, and post in multiple ways. Creating a good email list helps you boost inbound traffic, customer trust, and consistent revenue.
Email subscriptions should be embraced by every business owner. It plays a significant role in a business’s marketing strategy.
A good email list helps a business to manage its marketing strategies better and convert site visitors into loyal customers. Email marketing helps small to large scale businesses to reach out to their targeted audience better.
Emails help you to
- Become the owner of your business data
- Send broadcasts to your email subscribers
- Store an unlimited number of email subscribers.
- Create unlimited email marketing forms
- Create the desired number of email notifications
- Collect targeted leads for your website
What are the best WordPress Email subscription plugins for 2022?
So, what is the best WP email subscription plugin for my business?
There is no “one” perfect WP plugin for email subscriptions that is the best among them all.
There are several tools for you to choose from. However, we bring you a list of the best ones to use for this year.
All of them have unique traits and advantages. Check out the list below to find out which one will suit the needs of your business the best this year-
This WP plugin is a strong tool for lead generation. You can make opt-in forms for optimized conversions.
These forms can be displayed anywhere on your website. You can use them as a notification bar, embedded forms, sidebar widgets, and slide-ins you can use with your scroll.
- Intuitive and user-friendly.
- Deploys the WordPress customizer
- Works with credible email marketing providers like AWeber, MailChimp, Drip, MailerLite, Campaign Monitor, Sendy, SendinBlue, GetResponse, and ActiveCampaign.
- Fast setup and installation
You get multiple features at $69/ annual and $169/annual for unlimited features.
Must Read Articles:
- Best WordPress Ecommerce Plugins Compared – 2022
- Best WordPress Survey Plugins (Compared)
- Best Free Website Hosting Compared (2022)
- Best WordPress Ad Management Plugins and Solutions
- Best WordPress User Registration & Profile Plugins Compared (2022)
- Automated emails (notifications for new posts), email digest, and event-triggered emails.
- Get a LeadBank feature for storing form submissions in WordPress. This WP plugin stores sensitive and important data of subscribers. This information cannot be given to your service provider for email marketing e.g. conversion time, place of conversion, and lead referrer.
- You can create a hyper-segmented list of emails like EXIT INTENT, device targeting, detection of Adblock, targeting of new versus returning visitors, detection of referrals, and more. In short, you will get a host of page-level targeting features.
2. Constant Contact Custom Pop-up Subscription
This email subscription WordPress plugin is one of the fastest-growing and largest email marketing services today. It has a simple interface and amazing templates for creating emails for every occasion.
This tool helps you get a custom popup, Vimeo, YouTube place, and other beneficial features. You can promote your site to every reader who is a regular subscriber to your emails.
- Fully responsible and optimized for mobiles
- Insights and analytics
- Targeting for page levels
- Display effects
$19 for a 6-month subscription with multiple features.
- Gives you success message for a subscription when visitors subscribe to your business.
- You can send e-mail newsletters to your registered subscribers
- This tool is completely customization and responsive
- Simple setup and installation process.
Must Have Plugins:
Mojo | aThemes Sydney | PayPro Global | Jackmail | Pabbly | WP Fix It | WPBuffs | GoWP | StatusCake | WP Curve
3. Email Subscribers
This tool is a popular, powerful, and one of the most preferable email subscription WP plugins.
It is a one-stop solution for email marketing. You can create email lists and send them to your subscribers. You can improve sales rates by offering better services.
- Very affordable
- Boost inbound traffic
- Simple user-interface
Get multiple features at $12/month and $120/ year for extended services.
- Place the subscription box at any place on the webpage
- Notify customers about recent posts
- Send automated and manual emails
- Send daily, weekly and monthly HTML newsletters to your email subscribers
Plugins to Install:
Affiliate Royale | WPForms | Kali Forms | Gravity Forms | Olark | Tidio | Pure Chat | Formilla | LiveChat
4. WP Subscribe Pro
Get all the useful features for the creation of an effective email subscriber list for your visitors.
You can make a customized opt-in form, correct targeted field, add animated effects, and more. This tool is user-friendly and widely preferred by many businesses. It promises you high conversion rates.
- Mobile popups
- No need for A/B testing
- Improved user engagement
- Responsive and optimized for speed
- Get support for MailChimp, Benchmark, SendinBlue, GetResponse, and more.
Get unlimited features for $29 and use it for 5 domains.
- Single-click installation
- 30-Day Money-Back Feature
- Narrated Video Tutorials
- 24/7 Technical Support (Premium)
- SEO optimized and secured codes
- Video Tutorials (Narrated)
ToolsonCloud | CSS Igniter | Mojo | Apollo 13 Theme | Themeum | Pretty Darn Cute Design | WPDeveloper
This WordPress email subscription plugin is one of the most popular and preferable plugins for email newsletters.
Designed by MailChimp, it integrates your WordPress site with MailChimp in many ways. For instance, when you create, delete, or do anything else on your site, it instantly reflects on MailChimp as well.
- Ease of use
- Simple to customize
- Sync with WordPress users
Regular subscription is $29 and $149 for advanced features
- Visitor support for clicking on “subscribe to unlock” feature before they access posts
- Get eye-catching popups on selected webpages
- Get an opt-in checkbox
- Creation of multiple forms for sign-ups
These best WordPress Email Subscription Plugins for 2021 have gained immense popularity in the market.
They are perfect for businesses who want to increase their business profits. They are simple to use and offer distinctive benefits for better ROI.
Building a good email list is a great asset for every online business. It helps you to build trust, customer loyalty, boost sales and increase revenue for your business.
Your WP plugin for email subscription takes care of everything right from the creation of the email to mailing it.
To get the right WP email subscription plugin for your business, ascertain your company short and long-term goals first.
Match the WP plugin with these goals and witness a constant influx of traffic to your website faster. In this way, you can double profits and earn a strategic edge in the market over your peers in the same business niche!