Email is one of the most powerful tools available to your business. It has the potential to increase engagement and build relationships. Email campaigns also provide a higher return on investment than any other sort of marketing. If you set up your emails correctly, you can make a lot of money.
However, you must choose the best email marketing provider to have a successful email marketing plan. This makes it easier to keep track of your subscribers, content, and campaigns.
The features of most email marketing providers will be similar. As a result, determining the finest email marketing software for your company or website can be challenging.
Best Email Marketing Services
1. Constant Contact – Most Beginner-Friendly Email Builder
A constant Contact is a fantastic tool that we recommend to those of you who are just getting started with email marketing.
This is due to their user-friendly drag-and-drop email builder. It enables you to quickly create fresh emails that are visually appealing and consistent with your brand—no coding skills required. Text, images, video, coupons, polls, and events may all be easily added to any message. It couples excellently with their more than 100 pre-built, mobile-optimized templates.
You can track the outcomes of your efforts in real-time with Constant Contact. Everything from open rates to click-through rates, as well as data for each subscriber, will be displayed.
Constant Contact has several advantages, one of which is automation. You can send new subscribers to welcome messages and set up drip campaigns based on their activities.
- Must Have WordPress Plugins for Business Websites 2021
- Best Email Newsletter Plugins for WordPress (2022)
- Best WordPress Restaurant Menu Plugins for 2022
- Best FREE WordPress Themes & Templates for 2022
- 0 – 500 Subscribers — Starting at $20 per month
- 501 – 2,500 Subscribers — Starting at $45 per month
- 2,501 – 5,000 Subscribers — Starting at $65 per month
- 5,001 – 10,000 Subscribers — Starting at $95 per month
- 0 – 500 Subscribers — Starting at $45 per month
- 501 – 2,500 Subscribers — Starting at $70 per month
- 2,501 – 5,000 Subscribers — Starting at $95 per month
- 5,001 – 10,000 Subscribers — Starting at $125 per month
2. Sendinblue – Best for Growing Your List
For developing businesses, Sendinblue provides a completely automated email marketing solution.
Sendinblue is a great candidate if you’re just starting in business and want to develop your list (and your revenue).
To optimize your email marketing efforts, they provide a combination of drag-and-drop editors and automation.
They currently offer four different pricing tiers:
Free — 0$ per month
- Up to 300 emails per day
- Unlimited contacts
- SMS marketing
- Email template library
Lite — $25 per month
- Up to 100k emails
- No daily sending limit
- A/B testing
- Remove the Sendinblue logo
- Most small enterprises and startups should be able to get by with the Lite package.
3. MailerLite – Simplest Email Marketing Service
MailerLite provides all of the basics without the extra fat.
It’s an excellent choice for anyone looking for a simple email marketing service. You’re a creator who doesn’t need a ton of bells and whistles. All you need are the tools to get started with your newsletter or send emails—and do so effectively.
It’s also great for teams. Nobody will be intimidated by this platform, which implies that everyone will take advantage of the core functions available to them.
There are still tools for automation, landing pages, pop-ups, and surveys available on the platform, so you’re not completely confined. But even the UI for each one is fairly spartan and straightforward.
The drag-and-drop editor in MailerLite makes it simple for anyone to create a high-quality message. Segment your subscribers to improve customization and use features like A/B testing to improve your marketing.
Here’s a breakdown of MailerLite’s pricing:
- Up to 1,000 subscribers — $10 per month
- 1,001 – 2,500 subscribers — $15 per month
- 2,501 – 5,000 subscribers — $30 per month
- 5,001 – 10,000 subscribers — $50 per month
- 10,001 – 15,000 subscribers — $75 per month
- 15,001 – 20,000 subscribers — $100 per month
- 20,001 – 25,000 subscribers — $120 per month
- 25,001 – 30,000 subscribers — $140 per month
The price tiers are increasing at a rate of $20-$40 per 10,000 subscribers. If you sign up for annual billing, MailerLite will give you a 30% discount, making it one of the most cost-effective alternatives on our list.
4. HubSpot – Best for Automated Email Marketing
HubSpot is the king of marketing automation–so it’s no surprise they offer a fantastic email marketing solution.
They make it simple to create, edit, and manage emails without the help of designers or IT.
Personalize your emails using their extensive personalization features to easily increase open and clickthrough rates. You can automatically serve up the most appropriate subject lines, content, links, attachments, and calls-to-action based on any information in an email subscriber’s contact records.
Their A/B testing software is excellent. After you’ve sent your emails, use it to go into the detailed stats to determine which ones performed better—and why.
HubSpot’s email tool is free up to 2,000 monthly email sends, with upgrade options starting at $50 per month.
5. Moosend – Best for AI-Powered Ecommerce Sales
Moosend has an email marketing solution for everyone, whether you’re a complete novice or a seasoned veteran.
They have all the capabilities you need to nail your email marketing campaigns, from an easy drag-and-drop email builder to an intuitive segmentation tool to accurate real-time statistics.
Moosend’s eCommerce AI is our favorite feature. It uses machine learning and collaborative filtering to match customers with products they would like based on comparable customers’ shopping habits.
Moosend also excels in the basics of email marketing. You can generate emails that are unique to your target customer using their powerful personalization options. You may segment your audience based on shopping behavior, cart abandoned products, and more with their segmentation tool.
With only 40 responsive themes to pick from, they don’t have a lot of options. They’re all, however, incredibly adaptable and eye-catching.
Their basic plans are free, with premium plans starting at $8 per month.
Free — $0/month
- Unlimited emails
- Signup and subscription forms
- Reporting and analytics
- No credit card required
Pro — $8/month
- Landing pages
- Transactional emails
- Phone support
- SMTP server
- 5 team members